I yam I yam


..a terrible blogger, I yam.


Food is good. And delicious. And I haven't had Lucky Charms in too long. I think that last sip of milk in a bowl of sweet cereal is all I truly desire. Can they just make this in big batches and sell it on the shelf ? I could invent it.... would you buy ? Surely...

No pictures today. I am a lazy mo fo with a forgetful brain. I should also be sleeping now (mind you it's 9pm). I started my new job in inventory recently.. being there at 4:00am is required of me. But i LOVE It. I couldn't make the word big enough. Seriously though... 4 am is perfect for me. But I do have to pull through all day to finish my evening job at the restaurant.. I think next week will be my last week there. Juggling the two with school might be impossible.

Speaking of school... I am so ready for ... no school. Or to be accepted (or rejected) into the surgical tech program. Or for food netword/travel channel to call and tell me they want to pay me to travel and eat.

.....just sayin.

Okay. A cooked apple and then bed. OH yes. I said it.. bed.

0 comments: