Man Voice


This morning, I woke up with my right eye stuck shut. Uncool. I always panic when something freakish like this happens to my body. Never fear, though... I pried it open and now, a warm washcloth rests upon its puffiness. The next two days I'm pulling doubles at work, so.... I need some healthiness cast upon me. I'll start with breakfast.


Edit:
....Wow. I just got around to finishing this post and it's 8:30 pm.
So, breakfast was a smallsauteed apple over top of an oatmeal pancake (1/4 cup oats, 1 egg white, some baking powder, voila!).

Lunch was exactly the same as yesterday.. in which I finished off the mushroom goodness.

And I just got home from work, so dinner was quick.


Last of the salad + sun dried tomato boca patty + balsamic vinegar

Was good... but the vinegar didn't feel so great on my throat. Thus.. a lot of coughing and hacking whilst eating.

I am now back on the couch.. resting myself .......... again.

I was greeted by a fellow employee earlier this evening with "I'm glad I'm not the only one who sounds like a man."

.....hahaha.

0 comments: