Take a Ride..


Independent living is beautiful. I admit, I still go back to my parents at least twice a week... a habit I'm sure soon will fade.

I've been holding on to a terribly heavy secret for the past 7 months.. I finally broke down two nights ago... to whom? My mother. She is so strong. She didn't cry which made the entire event so much easier for me. She is strong. She is my rock.

Finally getting back into working out. Hoping this will take my mind of the other terrible habits I've picked up on myself. Running/jogging about a mile + stretching/pushups/situps is enough for me for the time being. I cannot become obsessed with this.. I just need it to fit into a healthy lifestyle. To release endorphins. To feel strong.

Breakfast will be some yogurt and an apple... a delicious pretty apple. It's green and pink. My favorite appley colors.

0 comments: