Toit..like a tiger.


Rainy days make me lazy. Happy, but lazy. I prefer it to the sun beaming in my eyes..hot on my skin.. so, I can not complain about the massive amount of water that has fallen from the sky the past 4 days.


I play scrabble with my mother at least twice a day when she is not flying for work (flight attendant). That is a ritual I never want to surrender.

Anywho .

Yesterdays lunch consisted of a salad at.. an amazing Mediterranean restaurant. It's.. actually my favorite restuarant in the city. Even though I could not get my favorite dish (skewered roasted veggies atop cous cous with a side of sauteed kale), I still managed to please my palate with the freshishness vegetableness of the salad bar (continuing on with my raw diet sun up to sun down).


Oh, cell phone.. how blurry art thou pictures

(greens, tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots, peppers, corn, onions, and broccoli). X2.
It was a tiny plate.

Dinner was another (unpictured) salad... at 9:30...because work ... is a beach. Spinach, onion, black olives... with a side of raw cole slaw. I'll post that recipe later, but it's super delicious. Made it for a potluck over the summer and, surprisingly, it was the only bowl of food to disappear. I also snacked on somepretzels around 12... because.. it's what I do best.

Sourdough pretzels, at that !

This morning... coffee ensued.. breakfast ensued.

Oooh, aah.


I smooshed (that IS a word, spellcheck!) half a banana and sprinkled some flax on it. Ate a teeny apple and 2 rather large strawberries.
Delicious. My tums hap (translation: my belly was satisfied...totes.)

I think if anyone ever decided to fry grapes or broccoli, well... I just cried at the thought.

What? Ok. Peas easy lemon squeezies.

0 comments: