Peachy.




I really like a good peach, as opposed to.... a not good peach. I have a sixth sense about picking a good fruit. I really like ripened fruit because that's when it tastes the most... fruity. And that's what I want my fruit to taste like. Fruit.

I had 2 ripe peaches, 1 unripe peach, and three very ripe plums. So I made a random crumble. I mixed about 2 or so tablespoons of orange juice with the sliced up fruit (skins still on... cause I'm dangerous like that.... lazy like that). A tablespoon of cornstarch. A couple tablespoons of sugar.


I then mixed 1/2 cup of brown sugar, 1/4 cup white sugar, 1/2 cup flour, and 1/2 cup oats. I then cut in 6 tablespoons of butter and spread it over the fruit (which I placed in a 9 inch pie dish). I baked it for about 40 minutes at 375.

I made this last night. Mom, dad, and myself enjoyed a piece. It's gone now.


I tried my first parsnip tonight. And it was from the ground.
.... what I mean is, it was from my neighbors garden (thank you, Candy).

I like putting cold, leftover roasted vegetables on my salads.
Like this one.


That's pretty. Of course, those are no parsnips, my friends.... those are sweet potatoes. And tomatoes. And..... I keep hearing Christmas music and it's throwing me off.

I need to write some more for English. I need to figure out what I'm making for Easter dessert. I need... a bath.

0 comments: